Join the Team
Why work with us?
Cyber Tec Security are one of the UK’s leading Certification Bodies for the Government’s SME cyber assurance scheme, Cyber Essentials.
At Cyber Tec, we put people first, and as a valued member of the team you’ll have our full support as you grow and develop your skillset to build the cyber security career you’re looking for. We strive to help all our staff members fulfil their potential, offering the tools and resources needed for your professional development, and all the while ensuring that you receive the recognition you deserve for your contributions to the business.
modern office in the heart of bristol
Our fully equipped, contemporary office space offers comfortable working conditions and facilities and is only a stone’s throw away from Bristol’s exciting city centre.
From Data Assistant to Operations Executive, Reuben’s story is a great example of how personal growth, skills development and career progression is supported and encouraged within cyber security jobs and other roles at Cyber Tec Security.
We are looking to recruit additional Internal Sales Executives to join our small, but hugely successful sales team, working as part of our Bristol based cyber security division. We are looking for talented individuals who have already attained a successful career in telephone/online sales and are now looking to move to the next level of success.
Cyber Tec Security is a nationally renowned, super-fast growing Cyber Security provider, focused entirely on reducing cyber risk by delivering the Government’s ‘Cyber Essentials’ certification to SME’s as well as providing ‘value-add’ cyber services.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, market-challenging company and this role provides a great career path to specialise either in one of our key verticals or to rise to team management. We are looking for someone not happy to rest on their laurels and who really wants to be part of something special, as well as build a career in sales.
Day to Day Responsibilities include
- Outbound prospecting by phone/email of daily allocated warm leads from marketing campaigns
- Setting up and conducting online meetings with prospects to either progress the sales process or close the opportunity
- Contacting prospect database regularly to generate fresh enquiries
- Initiate templated email sequences to prospects when appropriate
- Real-time updating of CRM to manage your personal sales pipeline and opportunity tracking against revenue
- Ownership of monthly new business targets
- Daily meetings with sales, marketing and delivery teams
- Hunter, not farmer!
What We’re Looking For:
- Proven B2B sales excellence with a min. of 2-3 years experience
- Resilient, persistent, highly self-motivated & the ability to excel under pressure
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented with a drive to execute flawlessly
- A driven, positive attitude, strong work ethic and high energy individual
- CRM system familiarity is essential; experience with HubSpot preferable (n.b. training provided)
- Experience with MSOffice apps and LinkedIn/social media systems
- Experience generating outbound sales opportunities
- Preferably A-level/BTEC/degree educated
What’s In It For You?
- A highly competitive base salary from £25K+ with one of the best commission structures in the industry. Commission is uncapped & a top performer can earn above £50k a year
- Full product & services training
- Early Finish Fridays for beating target performance
- Friendly, Flexible & Relaxed working environment in central Bristol
- Rewards scheme for high performance
- Regular social events
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals,
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you’re getting married
- Auto-enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Healthcare (Dental, optical, counselling, physio, health screening)
- Free breakfast
- Uncapped commission